Armani: Brand for Handsome Men
Armani sonnenbrille - Today Armani is probably the most famous clothing brands on the planet. But there is lots of history behind its success. Giorgio Armani was born in Piacenza Italy in the year 1934. At first Giogio Armani was thinking about the medical field and studied it in the University of Milan. After that he started working at the infirmary inside the Italian army. When he left the army he went in to a totally different field and become a window dresser with a departmental store, and very soon transfers for the men's section. This is where his fascination with the style industry was born.
Armani 2014 - Within the 1960s he started designing clothing for males and advanced to turn into a freelancer for fashion houses. After plenty of effort he eventually opened his very own company in 1975 called Armani, and up until the 1980s the 'Armani Suit' had become quite popular. It revolutionized the style industry with its remarkable suits, he used distinctive fabrics along with his cuts and designs were way more comfortable than anyone had ever experienced in a suit.
Armani initially only designed suits however in 1979 it diversified into other clothing categories as well. It now offers clothing, watches, jewelry, Eyewear, shoes, even and accessories home interiors.
Sub Brands of Armani
1. One sub type of Armani is definitely the Emporio Armani, it only designs clothes that are of top quality and therefore are very expensive. Besides, clothing in addition, it sells underwear, Eyewear and fragrances.
2. Another sub make of Armani is Armani-Collezioni that offers ready-to-wear clothes.
3. Armani Jeans is really a cheaper clothing line featuring denim products, that was created by Giorgio Armani in 1981, since then it is now extremely popular and contains purchased in countries all over the globe. It comes in virtually all department stores.
4. Armani Exchange have also been created by Giorgio Armani in 1990s in fact it is extremely popular among young people. This clothing lines are moderately priced
5. Armani junioir is a clothing line which features cloths specially made for children.
6. Mani was introduced by Giorgio Armani which sells designs from previous years at a cheaper price.
7. Giorgio Armani Black Label is the most expensive clothing line by Armani, which can be sold exclusively at Armani boutiques. This brand never continues on sale and is known for its extremely high quality paired with extremely high prices.
8. Armani Prive is the clothing line focused towards Hollywood stars.